
I found this to be truly life changing. It’s a basic plan and easy to follow and the nice thing is there is an answer to everything. From a simple quiz to determine your metabolic pattern to a shopping guide to a cook book. All the programs I have tried were so complex felt like I had to go study to become a nutritionist myself to be able to stick to them. Arg and the preparation were horrible and if you go out on a date or just with friends, what do I order!?
I am sure a lot of you have felt like this on many occasions. So this is why is stumbled over this program. Isabel really opened my eyes to what simple facts I was missing that were making all the difference. She poured all her knowledge into simple and fun manuals.
Here are 3 simple natural weight loss tips:
1. Sugar is your public enemy number one!

Let me guess “Yea yea I know I know” was your response? Well I’m not talking about the obvious ones like candy and doughnuts, but the ones that are labelled as “good to eat” that turned into sugar when they are digested and absorbed. Things like low fat salad dressing and muffins and whole wheat bread.
2. Beware so called “Healthy foods”

Did you know there are good and bad carbs? I didn’t but its true and the chances are that you are enjoying both at the same time and they equally! This actually good news so you know your “dietary” meals wont be so horrible that you might think that the box it came in would taste better..
3. Last but not least. You need to consume fat to burn fat!!!

WHAT!?!?!?! Yes that’s right your body needs natural fat to step over into a fat burning state. If you consume the right kind of fat then your body’s metabolic rate increases and you burn your stored fat
So in short follow the 3 simple natural weight loss tips and you will surely see some results. This was a very general overview but Isabel goes into abit more detail and terms that even I can understand. The best of all is that you don’t have to sign up or buy anything to get the information its just simple video that will take a couple of minutes to look at. Give it a try and change your life!
For the free information video GO HERE
No comments:
Post a Comment